Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Design stuffff

Here is a few things I have been working on for people... for free. Some say I am crazy. I doubt that. I am only 23.
This is a 4x6 postcard for the CCH in warrensburg. It is a list of the week of welcome. It is not completed, I am not totally satisfied yet. and some more info has to be added. But you get the idea.

Next are programs that I have done for some of my friends. First Laura & Jeff Byrne. Such a beautiful simple wedding. Hoping that I will have one day. Here are the programs.


Lastly Ally B. & Riley's wedding. It is this Saturday. I think it will be the most fun wedding. Hope to be totally wasted. HA

Here is the invitations.

outside of program :
inside program:

3 comments:

Linwood said...

Thank you for sharing this stuff. I really like the CCH poster with all the different textures and the feel of the colors. Something about the colors feels like going back to school in the fall.
I also really like the image of the bride & groom, peeping out of the bottom of the program. awesome stuff.....I hope all is well.

~LB said...

finally, you blogged. The CCH stuff looks awesome. Kinda wish I was going back. you are a rock star. Soon people will be paying you for all of this. MIss you

Anonymous said...

Nice job brother. FYI if you haven't noticed already, for the hog roast thing, it says "wester wear." You might want it to say "western"

Design me something!

Lana